- The HD30-M Frostline Ice Dispenser provides industry-leading quality and innovation.
- Simple ‘Push’ Ice Chute activates Ice Dispensing Mechanism
- Modern, Stylish design in a stainless steel cabinet
- Removable top panel allows easy access to the bin for routine cleaning.
- Improved drip tray depth will accommodate most sizes of hotel ice bucket.
- Equipped with a 3 Meter (11 foot) power cord
- Polyurethane Insulation
- Foam insulation is forced between the dispenser’s stainless steel panels and liner under heat and pressure to form a perfect ‘wall-to-wall’ bond, preserving ice supply for longer periods.
- Width: 840mm
- Depth: 850mm
- Height: 1350mm (1400mm with legs)
- 81KG storage capacity
Need an Ice Dispenser that’ll let you easily dispense your Ice Cubes? A few of these HD30 Dispensers are suitable for the needs of Hotels, Construction Sites, Mining Sites and Hospitals in making sure that Ice is hygienically accessible across the premises. The great design of the HD30 ensures that Ice can be dispensed without handling the product. We know how to help you keep the highest possible standards of cleanliness.
These HD30 bins are best coupled with our Frostline IM225, IM325 & IM545 Modular Cubers, which will provide a production of over 190KG per day.
The HD30 Frostline Ice Dispenser is branded by us, meaning you know that it’ll uphold the quality and reputation of our brand name. Frostline has over 20 years of experience as Australia’s foremost Ice Machine Importer. Each of our new Dispensers comes with a 2 year On-Site Parts and Service warranty. We know how to satisfy your needs. Just get in touch with out great team of service professionals today!
As part of our new range of branded offerings, we’re proud to announce a range of Ice Dispensers and Ice Machines that’ll suit your Ice needs. We’ve also got a great selection of other products for your consideration, don’t delay looking into what Frostline can do for you!
The HD30 Dispenser Bin is compatible with the Frostline IM225, IM325 & IM545 models of Cuber.